Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a prize.

Blog Entries
    I was near the school library today and read a sign that made me think.
    Become the person you want to be
    for the rest of your life.

I want to become a slimmer person for the rest of my life. I am losing weight and becoming healthier.

Pat, your table runners are as cute as they can be. My oldest daughter is a snowman lover.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Dew View Post
    Hey Pete,
    I've been on WW online only since 10/10/12 love it bye bye 30lbs. Eat most anything but in moderation the points + really work if I do Caution on the nuts very high fat. Keep sewing at your retreat - sew sew sew drink water go to the water closet and forget the snacks you'll be happy you did.
    Thanks, Daisy! You give me hope.
    May your bobbins always be full and may your stash be never ending.

good evening Ladies.......came home to a nice pile of FQ's and a suprise from Pete.

FQ's and bonuses received from:
    Shadowirish -
    Lstew2212
    DaisyDew
    And I think this one is Painaic (P.T. from MI) I think this is you. did not have your screen name there. So I am guessing. Please confirm.

Thank you all for sending some to help with the postage.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Hows everyone doing? We finally had our Christmas this weekend so im sure i didnt lose! But didnt gain!!!:-D

Blog Entries
    Hows everyone staying on tract? Drinking lots of water? Too cold to go out and walk!

Blog Entries
    Cindy i have the same pedometer and love it! I also had an app on my ipod that as you record your steps you walk the 7 wonders! Makes it more fun!!
    Hope you feel better tomorrow! I may send you more fq for next few months! Then I HAVE to stick with it!! Hee hee

Taboo Tuesday - Count and LIMIT your fat grams to 20 for women and 30 for our men. Every food had a certain amount of fat grams, but by limiting them, you allow your body to make up the extra needed fats from your reserve (That which we're trying to loose) This was a tip I learned when I was doing the NutraSystem program (it worked as long as I bought and ate their food - once I was back on my own, I picked up some weight back). Anyway - eat healthy everyone.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Where is everyone????

How is your weightloss going? Have you come up with a plan on what you are going to do to be successful?

I am drinking more water during the day and less sodas. I have found the 3 liter bottles of Ozark water at walmart for $1.00, and easy to keep at my desk. I can drink this one at room temp. I know I am a water snob, this is the only one I have found that doesnt taste like tap water when at room temp.

I also add fresh lemons to my water.

Keep up with your decision to loss.........you are a winner!!!!
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    I am sitting here patting myself on the back for having a great doctors appointment today that I was petrified of the results I feared getting.
    I had to have an ultrasound done on my cartoid arteries to find out why I had a headache pain in my head that came on suddenly and was so excruciating that I was crying and almost as fast as it came...it stopped. So they don't know why it happened. Anyways......naturally they have to weigh me every time I go in and today I was VERY happy with how much weight I have lost since January 1st. I hope to at least double or even triple the amount and hopefully I won't "poop" out. )) I am sending my first fat quarter to Cindy tomorrow. Its all ready to go.
    How is everyone doing. Eating well and getting lots of exercise. Now is the time that I wish I had a couple two or three toddlers to have to chase after. LOL
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

My fat quarters are on their way.
    I signed up for a weight loss challenge in my community. I hope this give me the incentive I need to start losing. I mean, this WILL give me the incentive I need to start losing. So much for me getting to bed early. It's after 1 already. Off I go!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast