Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jeff Daniels video for RVers

I Loved it! As a small child I was left at a gas station. 6 children and a dog divided between 2 cars heading home from the Adirondacks, and as usual we stopped for gas before leaving town. We were all instructed to use the "facilities" quickly, but as the last one I apparently wasn't quick enough. I usually rode in the back of the station wagon with the dog. Mom and Dad each thought I was in the other's car, and it was about an hour before Dad came back for me. I was placidly enjoying a rare candy bar from the gas station owner. After that they always "counted noses" when going anywhere!

Super Member Central Ohio Quilter's Avatar
    Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries
    Gotta kick out of this --- Don't want to share it with DH - he might get some ideas!
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Yes, we left a kid at a gas station too. She was patiently waiting when we returned. The lady at the station said she was so surprised that our daughter wasn't upset. And our youngest went on a church trip and got left at a convenience store in Kansas. It all turned out fine.

Oh I know what you mean. We left our youngest at Church one time. She is 44 and still mentions it!

Thanks for sharing - I needed a laugh today.

OMG --- I laughed until I had tears running.....this is HILARIOUS!! thanks SO much for sharing!!!
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw