Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Chiaverini "Elm Creek Quilt Novels"

I am SO enjoying the Elm Creek Quilt novels by Jennifer Chiaverini! They are interesting, unique, and just a nice clean read. If you read the first one "The Quilter's Apprentice", I guarantee you'll want to read all the rest!

I am on Union Quilters right now... I have read the whole series from beginning to end... they are very good. I love reading them. The new one "The Wedding Quilt" comes out in November. My favorites of the series are The Runaway Quilt and The Lost Quilter. Enjoy them!!!

Blog Entries
    thanks for the heads up.

I have read about 6 or 7 of them. really enjoyed them. Just picked up 4 more from my Library. I hope to get started on them this weekend!

Blog Entries
    I agree; they were definitely enjoyable and interesting.

I have read them all except The Aloha Quilt. I don't know why I could not get into that one. I returned it to the library and called my GF in Bloomington, Indiana and had her tell me about the whole story in which I was thrilled.
    I'm ready to read The Union Quilters now before the newest arrives in bookstores.
    Nice clean stories.

Blog Entries
    You know, I just can't get into those books. I like the characters and even the story lines are OK but the endings are so anticlimactic. I am always underwhelmed.

Do you need to read theese in order? If so is their a list to know thhe order. I want to read them so I want to read them in the right order so I don't get more confused than I already am LOL. Where is the best place to purchase them? Thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    You know, I just can't get into those books. I like the characters and even the story lines are OK but the endings are so anticlimactic. I am always underwhelmed.
    Thank you for saying. I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way. The first one was very enjoyable, but by the third one, they became too...predictable...they reminded me of what happened to John Grisham books. I've started the others, but just can't get into them.

They are light reading. Kinda like popcorn for the mind.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast