Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Jigsaw Puzzle

17 minutes for me. I do them fairly often and have a ritual. While I'm looking for the edge pieces I sort the ones with an outie on the top to the left side and the innies on the right. It narrows the search later. Thanks for calling our attention to the cute tumbling blocks picture.

Btw, you can upload your quilt pictures to become puzzles. I haven't done it, but that's where all of the pictures come from - users sharing. If anyone contributes one, please let us know!
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

That was fun and different kind of puzzle that I have done on the net..for anyone who wants more challenges check out www.jigzone.com many puzzles , shapes and pieces you get to pick and they are timed. Hours of fun for alll enjoy ....Davena

fun--love doing puzzles--Thank you for the site.

more than that for me ,but it was fun

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4