Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jo ann's black friday

Jo ann's black friday

Does anyone know if JoAnn's has any more black friday sales? I was a happy camper with what I bought this past friday but am sorry I didn't get more. Thanks

Black Friday is only the day after Thanksgiving. So, yes they will have more black Friday sales....every day after Thanksgiving.

I have a $5 off $25 for this weekend. I'm sure there will be more sales as we get into the Christmas time frame. Keep checking online as well because they always have different things than the stores.
    Debra

Typically the black friday sales , and sales around a National holiday are some of the best. Some items the black Friday sale is the best price of the year. But I did notice this year some of the things that are usually on sale every year for black Friday were not included. I usually stock up on machine needles because the notions wall is 50 percent off plus the extra 25 % , but not this year.

I am sure that Joann's will run more sales up through the winter holidays.