Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jo Ann's Coming to Town

I was just in Stevens Point WI, which is The Big City closest to me. LOL And I noticed a sign that they are building a JoAnn's Store.
    So, I have never been in a JoAnn's, can you tell me is this a really good thing? We have a Hancocks Fabric already in town, are they the same or is one better than the other.
    Waiting to try it out.

Sorry I can't compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by chickadeee55
    I was just in Stevens Point WI, which is The Big City closest to me. LOL And I noticed a sign that they are building a JoAnn's Store.
    So, I have never been in a JoAnn's, can you tell me is this a really good thing? We have a Hancocks Fabric already in town, are they the same or is one better than the other.
    Waiting to try it out.
    I has been years since I have been in a Hancocks but I can tell you JoAnn's had more than just sewing supplies. They are more your one stop craft and handwork store. they have lots of quilting fabric but very little if any personal knowlegde of quilting. I like my smaller shops.