Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joke. Quilting related

Joke. Quilting related

Picture this,

Two Senior citizens, husband and wife in fabric store. Wife has an arm load of fabric bolts. Husband says "You aren't buying all that fabric are you?" Answer "look what I am leaving behind dear".

Are you smiling to yourself?

Have a fun day

Judy in Phx, AZ

Power Poster
    When I approach my husband in a fabric store with my arms full of fabric bolts, he knows what to do. He holds out his arms and keeps his lips buttoned.

Blog Entries
    great. My dh went to JA's with me twice on Saturday just so I could use all my 50% off coupons. he's a keeper. never asked about why I was buying. just agreed now was the time to buy.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

The cartoon is funny! I don't take my DH with me to fabric shop or most any type of shopping. I don't see the point of having him along and he certainly doesn't see any point to it. I even car shop and buy a car all by myself. Gasp!
    I love my life!

That is funny !!!
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Love mine..............he just sits in the car and sleeps while I'm shopping. He always says, don't hurry and doesn't ask what I've spent!
    Jennifer: Organized in my dreams.

Mine does just what Tiggersmom's DH does. I really prefer to shop alone though.
    Texas Sunshine, piney woods of NE Texas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggersmom View Post
    Love mine..............he just sits in the car and sleeps while I'm shopping. He always says, don't hurry and doesn't ask what I've spent!
    Ditto. Mine just asks if I need to go to quilt shop or JoAnn's...Sits in the car and sleeps or works with his I-Pad.

My Husband comes right in with me and the next thing I know he has more fabric in the cart then me!
    gotta Love a man like that!

My husband sits in the car and reads tells me to take my time and get what I want. Also says if I don't have enough money I have the check book and the charge card. you have to love him. even asks every once in awhile if I need to go to the quilt shop. he has one he loves to go to as sometimes the husband is there and they sit and talk and I love that quilt shop. that makes us both happy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast