Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a few thoughts..

Just a few thoughts..

I found this place the other day but have not got to fully explore it...I am in the process of trying to make a decision about a new laptop. This one is overheating and the fan is so loud it annoys me to no end. Anyway, I can hardly focus on anything till I get a new one and get it set up.

That being said, as soon as that is done I am really looking forward to exploring this place more. A couple of the humorous posts did me a world of good this morn. I have been so stressed I have not laughed at anything other than our granddaughter till I saw them.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's work...I did get through one or two photo albums and was amazed at some of the work.

I didn't have a point to this post I guess...just wanted to say how much I like this place and will participate more once I get the computer issue settled.

Rose you will find much more than inspiration here. You will find a shoulder to cry on, a friend
    to make you laugh, a pro to answer all your questions,and a way to spend many more hours
    on line than you planned to. Welcome.

Good luck on your search for the laptop and you will find lots of friends, encouragement, and assistance for everything and anything on this board. It's like we are our own little community that talks to each other throughout our day, I think I can take up as much time on here as I do with actually getting work done on quilting.

I am afraid of that...the spending more time on here than I mean too.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board, you will love it here

Blog Entries
    glad you decided to join us
    Nancy in western NY

This is a fun, uplifting place to hang out! Glad you found us!

Senior Member Cheshirecatquilter's Avatar
    Your computer fan may just need a good cleaning to get rid of fabric fuzz or animal hair in order to run quietly and efficiently and cool your computer properly.

Welcome and let me just say this on the laptop: We had several laptops from different companies. Until we got an Apple, every one was noisy (the fan) and all got hot as you know what. Cleaning didn't help. We even bought those cooling pads for the purpose of not scorching our laps. Didn't help.
    Good luck on your search and decision.

Blog Entries
    Welcome! I'm a PC, but my kids have gone Apple. Good luck on your decision and this is a great community to belong to .
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast