Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering.......

How much time do you actually spend with your husband? Just wondering what the average time spent together might be.

At times we have worked together, so 24/7 at times over the past 22 years. Now my sewing table is in the computer room. He computes and I sew :)....

Blog Entries
    We live in two differnt states (thanks to the Army), So very little time indeed. Maybe 15 min a day talking.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes not enough. My DH works full time and goes to school 3/4 time. I am a single Mom when school is in session. Only 2 semesters to go and then he is done and we can get back to being a regular family.

ah CloverPatch, been there, done that, and happy happy happy that i am out and he is retired now!!! it did take a bit to get used to seeing him so much, but we spend most all our free time together now!

It used to be that we got off work about the same time and would be home around 5:30-6:00pm. We would eat dinner together and spend time watching tv and relax, but now it just depends when I have off work. I work odd days now with new job. Sometimes I go in at 7:00am to 7:00pm and then other days its 7:00pm to 7:00am.

It used to be that we got off work about the same time and would be home around 5:30-6:00pm. We would eat dinner together and spend time watching tv and relax, but now it just depends when I have off work. I work odd days now with new job. Sometimes I go in at 7:00am to 7:00pm and then other days its 7:00pm to 7:00am.

Do you mean on a good day or a bad day??

Blog Entries
    Not very much right now. He goes to school during the day, works at night, sleeps for about 5 hours, and leaves again. In his spare time, he's been helping his cousin remodel his house.
    If I'm lucky, I get to spend Saturday mornings with him. Otherwise, it's just me and the kids!

We're in the same house almost 24/7 but we don't actually spend a lot of quality time together. He has health problems plus a broken hip so he watches a lot of TV and naps in his recliner. I piddle in the house, spend more time than I should on this board and try to spend at least 1 hour quilting every day. However, I hope this changes soon as he will be having a couple of surgeries whithin the next month so he should start feeling better. I hope so because I really miss our being able to do things we enjoy together.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast