Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
KENNEDY JOINER UPDATE "HANDS OF HOPE QUILT" >

KENNEDY JOINER UPDATE "HANDS OF HOPE QUILT"

KENNEDY JOINER UPDATE "HANDS OF HOPE QUILT"

Old 04-22-2010, 03:27 PM

This is a copy of a email that Ginger put on facebook today (Thank you all. I really wish this was the surgery that we have been raising money for but its not. This will only be to get her by. Since she has had this surgery done before she is running out of intestinet that is usable. Therefore, its more life threatening. Plus, he will have to open her abdominal muscles to create a new tube down to her bladder. We are expecting some time in the hospital. I am not taking it to well but Kennedy is doing good.)
Kennedy has not been doing well and has to have this surgery. If you would like to get update on Kennedy and explanation of her situation go to kennedyjoiner.com and that is her own website, thanks to all who helped with her quilt and I am sorry that I havent got a pic are update of her with the quilt, I guess all that Ginger has been going through she has not done that for me yet. I know that she cried when I gave her the quilt and said that she would be doing a raffle. This weekend is our onion Festival and she may have a booth again set up to raise money and maybe buy tickets for quilt. Again I thank you and I know Ginger and Kennedy do to. Keep Kennedy in your prayers and Hugs to All Teresa
Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Power Poster

She has been in my prayers all along. Hope they can help her be all better soon.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Power Poster

Little Kennedy is still in my thoughts and prayers, thank you for the update!!! (((HUGS)))
Old 04-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Power Poster

That sweet girl has sure been through a lot. Hope she will rally and be ready for the big surgery soon.