Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Keurig Single Cup Brewing System

Do any of you own one of these? I've been looking at them for a while now, but can't decide. How do you like it and how does the different coffees taste? Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Love it, love it, love it! No more making a pot of coffee and wasting part of it. Just make exactly what you want, when you want it. It's expensive to buy, but I think you make it up with no waste.

My daughter has had one for over two years and loves it! She drinks coffee and her husband drinks tea - works great for them.

That's what I was thinking, I'm so tired of wasting coffee when all I want is one fresh, hot cup!

Banned
    I've had mine for a couple of years and love it.

However, the coffee pods are ridiculously expensive. I bought the use your own coffee attachment.
    I also hit the largest button twice with each brewing - I like a large mug of coffee.

It is an expensive machine so I'd check around - I had a 20% coupon from my local kitchen supply shop.
    I think Amazon has it a bit less expensive too.

Enjoy it!

My best friend has one and she loves it. She keeps trying to get me to get one.

Blog Entries
    My friend has one and the coffee is very strong he makes him a cup and them makes me a cup and it is just right but I do like real strong coffee

Would be without mine. Even took it in the trailer with me last week. Great to wake up with a fresh brew.

I have one and we love it! Coffee, tea or just hot water for my own tea bag-it is great! You can buy My-K-Cup to use your own coffee if you cannot find Kcup coffee on sale. A good buy. Try QVC.

Blog Entries
    love love it, I also got their little filter also, that way I can have flavored coffee when I want cause dear Fiance' doesn't like flavored coffee...You can buy all sots of coffee flavors by the lil cuppy things also. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast