Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids say the funniest things....

Blog Entries

Kids say the funniest things....

Yesterday while eating my lunch at work I was watching a major TV network when the panel of guests were talking about kids saying the funniest things. The anchor women offered this true story:

Her husband was in the bathroom taking a shower when their youngest daughter burst into the bathroom.
    She looked at her daddy and said, “Oh Daddy, your tail is on the wrong side of your bum!”

I couldn’t help but share….have a delightful day!
    You can choose to live your live as though nothing is a miracle; or as though everything is a miracle!

When we were still active duty military we were driving somewhere and my DH and I were talking about what locations he should list on his "dream sheet" as possible next assignment. We had mentioned Japan, Spain and a few other spots when suddenly there is a voice from the back seat - "I want to go to Dairy Queen"!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Tail on the wrong side....how adorable!

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

At our house my son ate "Roast Beast".....

Oh, how cute!

When my oldest was little, around 18 months, we were out driving and everytime we passed by a fast food restaurant, my son would point and say "fench fi"! Until we passed by a Dairy Queen and he yelled out "i cream"! You would think we fed him fast food all the time! At that point in time we hadn't even taken him to Dairy Queen.

I was giving my youngest a bath when she was a few months old. Four year old neighbor boy comes in, takes one look at her and said when I turned her over "Thank heavens she is a boy on the other side"

My son used to say "Look at that hairplane up in the sky." And he would hear a siren and say an ambliance was coming. I still recollect that when I hear a siren to this day.

My son used to sing to the oldies along with me in the car. During the 007 song he would sing "secret Asian man"

My 3yr old DGS was having lunch with me. He told me he could not eat carrots because they make your eyes turn orange. I told him I ate carrots and my eyes were not orange. With the sincerest face he could he said "did you look in the mirror?"

LOL! We were asked last night by DGD if we knew that Michael Jackson used to be a little black boy? We are still snickering over that one. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast