Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kids say funny stuff

My grand daughter who is 5 years old, was on the computer last evening. She wanted to print a snowflake design she had made. After several attempts, she came to me and said she couldn't print her design. I ask, "Did you tell it to print?". She ran back to computer, turned to the printer and said "PRINT". Tried not to laugh. After all, She was just doing what I ask.

Blog Entries
    sometimes they are very literal :)

Cute

:) :) :)

Blog Entries
    CUTE! (And she's right; sometimes it DOES help to talk to them!)

yes, you never know what children will say.
    My brother in law has cows and chickens on the property and the other day my DH and I took our grandson in the golf cart to look at the chickens in their pen.
    While sitting there watching the chickens eat, I asked my husband if the chicken's are still laying.. My grandson ( he's 3) piped up and said "no mamae, it looks like they are all standing up" I almost fell out of the golf cart laughing. He is fun, you never know what he will say next!

I have one that just happened with my almost three year old grandson, Nash.
    I bought him a truck/trailer that holds plastic trucks with large tires. Actually, three trucks and a jeep looking thing? (maybe a Hummer) As I was trying to bring down the back ramp so the trucks could drive up, I said kind of under my breath while holding the Ford truck that this is cheap. He said, no Mimi, that's a truck, this is a chjeap. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by niizh
    My grand daughter who is 5 years old, was on the computer last evening. She wanted to print a snowflake design she had made. After several attempts, she came to me and said she couldn't print her design. I ask, "Did you tell it to print?". She ran back to computer, turned to the printer and said "PRINT". Tried not to laugh. After all, She was just doing what I ask.
    Yes, But what if it had worked! :lol: