Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Kool Aid anyone?

Blog Entries
    I wanted something cold to drink other then ice tea, which we drink by the gallons around here. I didn't want fruit juices and I don't buy sodas so I happened to notice the packages of Kool Aid in the store. I found a new flavor, new to me, Mango. This mango flavor is very good. :D Anyone tried it?

My boys used to drink Cool Aid when we were stationed near to an American Air Base in Germany - that was over 10 yrs ago. They still talk about it now LOL.

Tisha

Blog Entries
    It's on sale here 5 packages for $1. I'll be happy to mail you some KoolAid. :D Just PM me.

Thanks Bella

I'll ask them - I think they may have grown out of it & prefer a beer now LOL. :wink:

Tisha

We drink alot of kool aide. Our favorite is probably cherry.
    Judy in Ohio

Blog Entries
    I haven't had any Kool Aid in a loooooong time. I did get back to drinking that Country Time lemon aide last summer though and it is really good, especially when you mix it too strong :lol: (like I do) :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    My generation grew up on Koolaid. My grandkids love it too. I buy the individual packs and add one to a sportcup when I have kids here. That way it doesn't go to waste if it isn't used when they go home. I hate throwing it out but my husband and I are diabetic and can't drink the reg. kind. I do buy the sugar free version for my husband.
    When I was a kid we froze it in ice cube trays for a treat. Now there are so many things on the market the simple Koolaid ice cubes are lost in the shuffle as a treat.

I buy the single packets to make homemade playdo with also. It gives the playdo a scent as well as being warm and pliable. And you can make a lot of differant colors with it.

whenever I'm sick I like cherry kool aid. Must have been something Mom gave me a long time ago and I associate feeling better with it.

I like Kool-aid, I use Splenda in it! My favorite is LIME!

I have a little bag of kool aid but i was only intending(when i bought a few years ago,lol)

to use it to die yarn with; actually got me thinking can it be used to colour cotton with :wink:

Have anyone of you tried to colour cotton fabric before?
    with kool aid or something else??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast