Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let's see our Furry Friends dress for Halloween

Blog Entries

Let's see our Furry Friends dress for Halloween

This will be my first Halloween with a small dog and plans to go to a Halloween party our vet is hosting.
    Soooo I am trying to decide what to dress up our "Riley" as. Then I thought, now is a great time to share and show off our furry babies we love so much, dressed in their halloween costumes.
    Here is my Riley, who may be a punk rocker since he has a natural mohawk thing going on!
    Name:  Riley 826bad hair day.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  351.4 KB
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Power Poster
    He is a cutie!

He is so cute he doesn't need a costume. What a sweetie!
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

I have no pets but Riley is sure a cutey!

I don't have a clue how to put a picture in this spot. I found a very cheap costume for Socrates. I took kling bandage ( dollar store). Wrapped it around his middle, around a leg, around his head, and then took food coloring, and dabbed it in spots. He looked injured, and embarressed. Everyone felt sorry for him, and he one first prize at a party.

Blog Entries

Dodger being a cowboy.

Here is my big baby being all tough and cowboy! She will only wear accessories for a moment or so, therefore she really would never win any contests....but we always get a laugh out of it. She usually does her mean bark growl routine while she is spinning around getting it all off, telling us exactly how she feels about the humilation of it all. LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    I am hoping Riley will wear his costume once I get it made. I just ordered this pattern from Miss Daisy Designs.
    Name:  Swag6.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  76.6 KB

I will make Riley a Punk Rocker and then for Zoey, my daughter's blue heeler, I plan to make a her a set of blue scrubs so she can be a Blue "HEALER"!! HA!!! I just hope it all works out like I plan!!Name:  Riley Zoey.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  106.4 KB
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Riley is to cute and I love the blue healer idea. I don't have a picture to download, but one of the best costumes I've seen, and I'm not bragging, was the cow costume I made for my white share pei a few years ago. Her name was Maddie and she was a reincarnated old man, always had to be on a leash and loved to go anywhere. I made her floppy ears, a body suit and long tail and "milkers" on her tummy. I dyed a white work glove pink! She went around to the neighbors like she was going on her favorite outing. She didn't care what she had on, she just liked going. Wish I could show you, she was sor serious and funny!

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    What a cute idea .. but alas Brie wouldn't stand for it and it would be off in microseconds. LOL But show off your stuff and let us all see..

Riley is adorable with the natural mohawk and what a cute idea for Zoey.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

In my opinion dogs should not be dressed up, it is not natural

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast