Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life in the womb (9months in 4 minutes)

Wink Life in the womb (9months in 4 minutes)

Elfi
    Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds....you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds!!!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    And yet many there are that say life does not begin until birth. #shakingmyhead#

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

That is amazing no matter how many times I see this. Thanks for sharing

Blog Entries
    Only those women who have given birth know the truth. They are the only ones who have been blessed with that miracle.

Its is a miracle when you hold that child. I just wish it wasn't 9 months of torture to get there. I hated every last minute of pregnancy was so glad when she was finally here and out of me. I was sick the day after she was concieved, yes didn't need a month to past to let me know I was pregnant. I hope she appreciated one day what I went through for her to be here. the only thing I enjoyed was when she moved and I could feel her, but the sickness, the back pain, extreme exhaustion, gestational diabetes, the needles( I am needle phobic), swollen ankles, heartburn, etc. Than oh the indescribable pain of childbirth. Everytime I think of having another I just think, do I really want to go through 9 months of that again.
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

Blog Entries
    That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

In just over 4 years and 7 months, I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies and each was different...the first arrived 3 weeks late, the next decided to make his presence 11 weeks early, the next was only a week away from due date and the last hit the jackpot..right on the due-date.
    girl, boy, girl, boy........and again, each so very in life also.
    I enjoy my pregnancies.....other than the morning sickness, the weight gain, the heart burn but the end result was all worth it.........they are now 55, 54, 53 and soon to be 51.......

I was working at the time and so I had evening sickness. That kid knew when I got home from work. Also couldn't stand to cook beef. The he decide to come late. We lived in Japan and were used to traveling around but for two weeks before my due date my DH wouldn't go anywhere. So now we're at four weeks and I begged him for a trip. Promised I wouldn't have the baby until we got back. As if I had any control. We wen to Yokohama and I had the baby the next day delivered by a nurse because the doctor was on the golf course and couldn't get there in time. My bouncing baby boy was 40 this year.

Definitely worth it all!!! Life is a blessing and a miracle...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfi2 View Post
    Thank you, over thirty years ago a really wanted baby we were expecting was still born.I had carried this baby full term but in those days the child was just taken away with no explanation to the parents.My husbands concern then was that I survived.Because of that traumatic time I have wept inwardly for our child, now after all these years we have begun a search for where the baby was buried.I pray that we will be able to do that. We are now in our seventies, still in love, and although we already had a son that is a blessing to us I really need that closure. All life is so precious, I guess that is why I am sure there should be no abortion if at all possible. Sorry to load this on a really happy site but this has opened a floodgate. Bless, Letty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast