Lifestyle Lift

Old 10-02-2011, 07:40 PM

I was wondering if anyone here has had a Lifestyle Lift? I was wondering how expensive their work runs. I chatted with someone on their site tonight, but didn't learn anything about costs. They want you to come in for a consultation. Has anyone had work done? Were you happy with your work?
The closest place to me is 5 hrs. away in Texas.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:27 PM

I have read reviews that say the "Lifestyle Lift" is a new name for an old procedure that most plastic surgeons no longer use. The article was not complimentary about the results and aftercare. Of course, plastic surgery always comes with risks, just like non-elective surgery. I'd suggest you do an online search for information. It's been too long since I read the information to direct you to the site(s) I looked at.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:53 PM

This may give you some answers... http://www.realself.com/question/lifestyle-lift-cost
Old 10-03-2011, 01:46 AM

I talked to a lady that had it done......here in Ohio...$11,000.........surprised me and took 2 days to do it
Old 10-03-2011, 04:04 AM

My sister had it done in April. The cost was something like $6k-$7K.

The procedure was painful and longer than she expected (2.5 hours). She could feel the lyposuction and she could feel the doctor cutting her, however she said the numbing needles were the worse (very painful). She had the procedure done the 3rd week of April, we went on vacation the 5th week of May and she was still experiencing a some spot bleeding from one incision. She also developed a lump on her chin that when she returned from vacation she had to have it surgically removed. With all being said she is happy with the results.

I researched it on the internet and found a lot of people who were not happy with the results and also experienced a lot of pain. But you have to take all of that with a grain of salt. My sister is much braver than I am....if I ever have any plastic surgery....I am going to be knocked out!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:08 AM

My doctor said run from those things. Run fast.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:45 AM

Had some work done but not to my face! It needs it though. I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction in 2009. Wish I had it done years earlier. Twins that weighed 7lb 8oz each tore me up! I still blame them for my problems and they're 37 now.