Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: On-line order funny and frustration!!

I ordered a pair of shoes online last week. I got a trackng number and I could track it's journey across the country, from California to Allentown to Philadelphia post offices and the waiting time there. It's like they said 8 to 10 business days so it will sit here even though you could have it earlier!! But it finally got here and I was thrilled. I put the one shoe on and thought man, it looks like a boat! Put the other shoe on and it feels different, looks different. One shoe is size 8, the other is size 10! They sent me a mixed pair!! Got online and the site keeps locking up on me but I got the customer service number and they will get a call Monday morning. I wonder if someone else out there has the same mixed pair of shoes!!??

I've received two right shoes, figure someone had the matching pair!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    What a funny story!
    It couldn't have been ordered from Zappos. They ship orders for free and they arrive almost before you can sign offline!

I've ordered (way too many) shoes on line, and never had that trouble.

Blog Entries
    LOL I bet they get an identical phone call today :D:D:D

On Tuesday I stopped at the 'approved' palce to send the mismatched shoes back. Whe nI got home I had to email the contact with the packages tracking number. As soon as she could track the package, she would release another pair of shoes. To ship in 5 to 6 days, rather then the 7 to 10 of the original order.

Mismatched - we were in DC over the weekend, and in Union Station there was a shop that sold mismatched socks for kids mostly. You got 3 socks per pair and they didn't match. I thought they were cute. My DIL would hate these for her daughter. DIL is very matchy-matchy!!