Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Live Chat

Has anyone else had problems getting into Live Chat???? I haven't been able to since night before last (6th). I have contacted Admin. they can't help. I have retored my computer, that didn't help. Please help....I miss Live Chat so much.

Blog Entries
    which internet browser are you using?

have you contacted the technical support department at your internet service provider? there are so many crazy and confusing settings ... they may be able to help you figure out whether one of them needs to be changed.

I can get into live chat, but sometimes my computer slows way down and kicks me out occasionally!!

Quote Originally Posted by maryb44662
    Has anyone else had problems getting into Live Chat???? I haven't been able to since night before last (6th). I have contacted Admin. they can't help. I have retored my computer, that didn't help. Please help....I miss Live Chat so much.
    I was just on chat earlier today and then just now. No issues. But then I haven't updated my IE ... the new version has bugs.

Blog Entries
    My son put Mozilla Firefox on my computer and now I have no problems - when I had Internet Explorer I always had issues :wink:

I was just on to see if I could say hi and it went through I usually don't chat.

I have Mozilla Firefox on my computer too.

I was in live chat two days ago and it quit on me. I could see what everyone was typing but it wouldn't submit what I was typing. It had been working for about 15 minutes then stopped. My computer and everything else, including this site, was working perfectly. Haven't tried live chat since.

I am in live chat right now and it seems to be working. A couple of gals said that it quit on them the other night, when mine went out. So maybe there was some sort of glitch in their system.