Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Locker hooking video

Blog Entries

Locker hooking video

Ben Franklin has this locker tool, along with canvas and I found a good book with patterns and clear instructions call hook, loop & lock by Thersa Pulido. You use 1 inch strips to lock hook. Great for left over scraps. I would love to see what others have made. I have not started mine yet. I need to finish one of my quilts first. Oh...and the canvas was only 2.99 for 24x30 it was called Rug Canvas by M.C.G Teatiles

Power Poster
    Thanks!!!!!!!
    SueDor

Blog Entries
    I have started mine...love it...its really easy and fun to do each night while waching tV. It does take a while but I am new so I am sure it will go faster. My loops are not even but it looks great anyways. Like quilting I am sure I will get better in time.

Blog Entries
    Name:  112_3832.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  1.89 MBhere is a picture of my progres. I am using 1 1/2 inch left over fabric and I also decided to use a bit of roving here and there for interest. so far it really like it. Its really easy and a relaxing while watching TV each night.