Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Look what I got At Marshall"s Fabric Store!!

I was at Marshall's today with a friend that went there specifically to buy a WHOLE ROLL of batting!!! They do have some pretty new fabrics on the shelf. But I was very good....didn't buy anything today. It was very hard not to buy a shopping cart full. LOL

You sure are a stronger person than me. I would have had to buy....well....just a couple of pieces that fell in my cart. lol
    What kind of batting does Marshall's sell? Do you know if they carry Warm and Natural? That's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Podunk Princess
    I was at Marshall's today with a friend that went there specifically to buy a WHOLE ROLL of batting!!! They do have some pretty new fabrics on the shelf. But I was very good....didn't buy anything today. It was very hard not to buy a shopping cart full. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Quilter
    You sure are a stronger person than me. I would have had to buy....well....just a couple of pieces that fell in my cart. lol
    What kind of batting does Marshall's sell? Do you know if they carry Warm and Natural? That's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Podunk Princess
    I really don't know. The roll had plastic wrapped around it and no printing at all. Most of their fabric is their own brand so I'm assuming it's not a well-known brand name.

You did great and the fabrics are very pretty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3