Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a lady from Australia i lost my emails

I was talking to a lady in Australia via email and I have lost all my emails and addresses. I was in contact with her through this site when I was looking for a pattern. She was doing quilts for 4 little boys. I have some fabric that she might want since I had just finished by grandson's quilt top. I was going too send her my left over fabric. Maybe someone will know who I am talking about.

Betty
    Marianna, Florida

I am from Australia but it wasnt me. There are a couple of ladies from "down under" on here, do you remember if she was from Perth, Melbourne or Sydney way, I maybe able to work out who it is then.

I don't think it was any of them but then I could be wrong. The last time I talked to her she said she was going out searching for fabric for the 4 boys I think the ages were 2-7 years. I just finished a super hero quilt top for my grandson and with price of everything I thought I would send it to her.
    My computer crashed and I lost just about everything. I am hoping she will see this.

Betty
    Florida

Izy
    Betty,

Have a look at your original topic, I hope you are lucky and find your friend :D

Banned
    lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.
    It could be bluechicken.