Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for a pattern for simple boys polos

hi everyone, not strictly quilting related but i am looking ti churn out a few polo shirts over the next few weeks for my son, he loves the style of them and ive found some great fabric. just looking for a classic pattern, to produce something like this or in the flesh these http://www.twenga.com/price-boys-polos.html
    i cant find a pattern anywhere, i have one for a plain tee but im not yet advanced enough to just throw on a collar myself! i am okay with propoertions though so if you only have a mens one i should be able to scale it down. would obviously prefer a boys one though...
    thanks everyone! happy stitching!!

Blog Entries
    One suggestion..make it longer than the pattern calls for. The ones my GGSs wear all seem to crawl up their tummies and make me want to keep yanking them down.

haha great tip, i cant stand tee shirts that ride up! theyre so uncomfortable!! wouldnt want to put him through that!!!
    thanks alot, the pattern looks great i can always measure him up to get an idea of length/breadth and work from there with proportionate measurements... if anyone has a kids one still though id be grateful