Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Looking for a place to buy older womens clothes

I love Bon worth, coldwater creek ( when on sale) Bon Worth is starting to do more than the white cutsie tops... Love the suits because you can get the top that fits right and then the bottom that fits right.
    SAlly A MacDonald

I love Coldwater Creek also. Both their retail store and outlet store are online.

Good Morning: I have ordered lots of things from www.deva.com. Their clothes are entirely of cotton and are extremely comfortable. Also www.vermontcountrystore. somewhat pricy but great quality.
    tomodachi

JC Penney is where I ordered most of my mother-in-laws clothes when she lived with us. Good quality and all of the basics.

Draper and Draper has clothing suitable for more mature women. Pricey, but quality is very good. I have ordered from Appleseed too and had problems with sizing because I'm shorter in legs, but have long torso, so petites don't always work for me. Quality is good but very pricey. I also like The Tog Shop.

Blog Entries
    Another online source is www.amerimark.com. They have a lot of more modest styles and very reasonable prices.
    Sue

I love Bon Worth, but the pants legs are way to big and wide. I've complained, but they don't respond.

Blog Entries
    So far Dillard's women's clothing has met my needs. I can walk in to any Dillards to my favorite brand, find my size and be done and look dressed to fit my age.
    Got fabric?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3