Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: looking for the quilt with ricrac on border

looking for the quilt with ricrac on border

I just saw it a few days ago and now that I want to take another look I can't find it, sad thing is the ricrac is the ONLY thing I remember about it! It was used as a vine and had a few groups of flowers appliqued around on it. Anybody remember AND can find it? LOL

I remember seeing it but, that is it, maybe yesterday. Sorry I'm no help.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Is this it? It's the only one I see with the Rick rack in the border.

Fresh Air

There was another really pretty one with NY Beauty blocks completed in a circular pattern for the flowers with Giant rick rack for the stems. Can't find a pic of it & darn, it's one I want to do. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.
    Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 09-13-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

Blog Entries
    Quoting Barb in Louisiana......There was another really pretty one with NY Beauty blocks completed in a circular pattern for the flowers with Giant rick rack for the stems. Can't find a pic of it & darn, it's one I want to do. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strawberry Fields Cottage Quilt
    The above link shows a nice example of rick rack and flowers but probably not what you are looking for as it is not NYB blocks.
    Last edited by ranger; 09-13-2012 at 05:46 AM.
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

it was the fresh air, thank you all so much for helping me, I never would have found it!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Quoting Barb in Louisiana......There was another really pretty one with NY Beauty blocks completed in a circular pattern for the flowers with Giant rick rack for the stems. Can't find a pic of it & darn, it's one I want to do. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strawberry Fields Cottage Quilt
    The above link shows a nice example of rick rack and flowers but probably not what you are looking for as it is not NYB blocks.

That isn't it, but I like it. Thanks for your efforts. I'll keep looking.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!