Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Lost My Google Toolbar

Blog Entries

Lost My Google Toolbar

If I am understanding this right, the toolbar is no longer available for Windows XP. I really miss the convenience of having file, edit, help etc. at the top of the page. I believe they want everyone to use Google Chrome and I am resisting a change ..........Are you all using Chrome now? Guess my age is showing!!

I am not using it yet, either. But haven't lost my toolbar (shhh! don't tell them).
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

Blog Entries
    Got my google toolbar back but now the yahoo toolbar has disappeared. Guess you can't win. I think I put all my add ons in safe mode which disabled them. I better give it up for today or I may click on something and really get myself in trouble......

First I heard of any of this, I`m using chrome but have no idea how it got here Wish every thing would stay the same once. At my age I have more to remember than most, and still have a hard time forgetting the things I should!

I switched to Chrome several years ago and won't ever go back to Internet Explorer. I love Chrome. Give it a try - you might like it too.

I also lost google tool bar a couple of weeks ago....I was very upset...thought it was my computer going bad...the

other day I got on google chrome and boy do I love it...my computer speed is 5 times faster......everything is still there just set up a little different...play with it awhile and it will all make sence......good luck
    Buzzy Bee