Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Louie and Bubba.... a strange friendship

Louie and Bubba.... a strange friendship

Louie is a cat that wandered up to my daughter's doorstep 3 weeks ago. He was matted, so skinny she felt his ribs through all that fur. She took him in, fed him, bathed him and he patiently let her cut and comb the mats out of his fur.

Now comes Bubba the pet rat. They are pals!!! I don't know how she does this but she is able to get animals to be friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

She has the touch.

Blog Entries
    Hey that cat knows a good home when he finds one, and it if comes with a pet rat so be it! cute, cute, cute.

Quote Originally Posted by nivosum View Post
    She has the touch.
    She has been this way since she was little, getting her cats and dogs to all get along.
    When she was younger she had rabbits, chickens, turtles, snakes, hamsters, mice, dogs, cats, birds, lizards, fish and a pet pig. Some animals we naturally kept apart and she understood. She knew a snake and a bunny just weren't going to be pals....lol and some cats refuse to be friends with mice or rats they would rather eat them them have them as friends..it's just how cats are.
    We had a Great Dane who loved to stand over our smaller dog and put its head in it's mouth. It was quite comical to see the poor dog with drool all over him. And happy as can be.....LOL
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

My mom used to say that we don't pick our pets, they pick us. Your daughter has a special touch/heart and the animals know it and trust her!

Just showed this to my co- workers and they loved it!

Strange but sweet.

Your daughter sounds like a lovely person. You did a great job as a Mom! Cute photo ...

She sure sounds special. Very cute pic. I have a Chihuahua, my avatar, who can't be taught to not jump on other little dogs or cats. I do not have the touch your Daughter has.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

God did not tell domestic animals that they are supposed to be enemys. Just to play together and be friends

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast