Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: LQS info in IL and IN please?

LQS info in IL and IN please?

We are taking a trip to Eastern IL to visit family, and are also driving to Indianapolis and Anderson, IN. My DH is great about stopping so I can check out any LQS on the way. any ideas? Thanks!

Just found this thread. Hope its not too late to answer. There are several in Indy, The Back Door is one you won't want to miss!!

Eastern Il covers a lot of area ... can you be more specific??

I live in Illinois and know a lot of stores if you will be traveling on I80 ... but Anderson IN is along either I70 or I74 ... I know a few places along I74.

so ... which part of Illinois will you be in???
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

I went to The Back Door today. What a wonderful place and such friendly people! Tomorrow we go to Anderson, then back to Mt Carmel via Brown County to see some pretty leaves.

Lyncat,

If you get get him to slightly detour north, dont miss Shipshewana..Lollys is awesome and so is Yoders Department store. If you get close to Goshen, dont miss Calico Point. I have hosted 2 get togethers with online members from all over the country here and hands down, they loved Calico Point for selection/prices!
    Love Brown County too!
    Jody/aka qltgrose