Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!! >

March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!

March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:17 AM

BEAUTIFUL! No, GORGEOUS! Love it all.

Last edited by Pete; 03-29-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:19 AM

Ok I will keep the thread going next month. And I understand about cabin fever. having some of that myself. Haven't had my weekly date with my gentleman friend for a couple weeks due to health issues for me.

Yes I am finally starting to feel better, my biggest challenge is the cough syrup is full of a sugary substance causing my blood sugars to go up. With this happening I wish he would have given me the steroid shot to get over it quicker. UGH if not one thing its another.

I am working on several swaps this weekend to get out.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:19 AM

Have been down with my back and then just as it was getting better, thanks to shots in the spine, I got a horrendous cold on top of allergies! Really messed up dieting in a "Woe is me" attitude. Need to get back on track.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Power Poster

With budding bushes and some trees budding, allergies flaring up all over the place. Even my dogs are sneezing after being in the grass. lol...Glad you are feeling better Cindy. Pete sorry to hear of your back and your cold. Meanmom you have really been busy, and glad about your new furniture. Pam H that quilt is so pretty. lots of work went into that. Hi to everyone else, and all of us have had cabin fever and want out. lol....
Old 03-29-2013, 01:55 PM

I forgot to post on Thursday that I was down another 1.6 lbs. So much going on right now. I've been going out to my mom and dad's house twice a day to feed their cat. They've gone to see my brother and his family.

If we do this again in April, do you know what colors we will be collecting?

I hope all of you who are not feeling well get better. Maybe if Spring finally gets here, we'll all feel better.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady View Post
I forgot to post on Thursday that I was down another 1.6 lbs. So much going on right now. I've been going out to my mom and dad's house twice a day to feed their cat. They've gone to see my brother and his family.

If we do this again in April, do you know what colors we will be collecting?

I hope all of you who are not feeling well get better. Maybe if Spring finally gets here, we'll all feel better.
I haven't posted for April yet, and have what the colors will be for the next quarter. I wil be posting the new thread tomorrow with the link here.

I am finally starting to feel better.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:02 PM

Cindy glad to hear you are feeling better. My allergies are flaring up already. My insurance company has declined to pay for my extra allergy medicine that I need in the spring and the fall. I guess they will just have t pay for the resulting sinus infections I will get. My sinuses are pretty clogged right now. Hope it doesn't turn in to an infection.
Everyone try to stay out of the Easter baskets tomorrow. Have a great Easter.
Pat
Old 03-30-2013, 02:15 PM

Pat that stinks that the insurance company wont pay for meds we need. Wonder if they will pay for allergy shots? I know my doctor wants me to be allergy tested after I get over this crap.

We have had rain come through and more coming later tonight and tomorrow......that my cough has come back with a vengenace. I really don't want to keep taking the cough medicine as it shoots up my blood sugars. Next time I will have to make sure they give me one for diabetics.

Heading out for my weekly date that hasn't happened in a few weeks with me being sick. So dinner and hang time will be relaxing to get out of the house. And yes it is with the same man I have been seeing for about a year now. We enjoy each others company.

When I get home, I will be posting the new thread with the themes. I will post in the thread for the next 3 months what they will be, although I am fearful that this is group is losing interest.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 PM

I don't know where the month has gone... I'm down 2#. I'm happy with that I kept last months loss off yeah!! Life is sure full of grief and struggles... you are in my thoughts and prayers. Something I used to do that I'm starting again for April is a gratitiude journal... 5 gratitiudes a day... Helps chase the negativity away. Thank-you all for the pretty teal "skinny" quarters from last month
Old 03-30-2013, 05:12 PM

Just have to show you my little angel!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]405416[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_1509.jpg