Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!

Blog Entries
    I'm in again this month.

Oh this sounds like so much fun. I will see if I can get a ride to the fabric store to get my fabric to participate. I can't say im in just yet, I need to make sure I can get my fabric first. As for suggestions, there are so many possibilities! April could be pastel colors, may could be flowers (floral),maybe animal print for another month,or a yard of cute novelty fabric...Just to name a few suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Doxiemomma View Post
    Oh this sounds like so much fun. I will see if I can get a ride to the fabric store to get my fabric to participate. I can't say im in just yet, I need to make sure I can get my fabric first. As for suggestions, there are so many possibilities! April could be pastel colors, may could be flowers (floral),maybe animal print for another month,or a yard of cute novelty fabric...Just to name a few suggestions
    Doxiemomma.....you can still join in even if you don't have a fq, you just wont be eligible for the prize. We all need support. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Quote Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
    Well its me again for the this month! I missed my self imposed goal of nine pounds by 2 but 7 is still really good for me. Thats a total of 16 pound since January 1st so I really shouldn't complain. but its a long way to 100 pounds. Still plodding along it was that darn sleeve of thin mints that did me in.
    that is a great loss, better than a gain like me. Keep up your hard work. I am trying to stay away from the GS cookies.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Signed up for coaching this morning though my healthcare plan. I will continue to use "myfitnesspal" for my food and exercise journal since I'm used to that.
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

I'm in for March. Marching onward on our weight loss journey.

thank God that when I am hurt, I just don't feel like eating.
    I do worry about my dd just barely getting by on a meal a day right now.
    How many of you are skipping meals?
    In the long run it will hurt more than help, so please don't use that strategy, bc I care. hugs
    It is a blessing, to be a blessing !
    ~Quilters are warm people!!!~
    cheese brings parties together

Skip a meal? What's that? No skipping here except once in a while running errands on the weekend.
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

Hi I'm in for March. Down 18.2 in February... Doing the happy dance the scale is finally going the right direction... Keep on keeping on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by blondeslave View Post
    Skip a meal? What's that? No skipping here except once in a while running errands on the weekend.
    smart girl!
    It is a blessing, to be a blessing !
    ~Quilters are warm people!!!~
    cheese brings parties together

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast