Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Master chef

Anyone watch this show? I was so glad Whitney won. She was just so down to earth and sweet.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I don't watch that show but if you are glad then I am. I wish I had a chef here 24/7.LOL

Yes, I followed the show. I was rooting for her all the way and yes, I was thrilled when she won. I actually cheered and clapped. I think the future holds wonderful things for her.

Blog Entries
    I was so addicted to this show, but thats cause I love Gordon...I had very mixed emotions as the 2 finalists were my 2 favorites from the very beginning.

Yes I watched the show also. Was glad Whitney won too! Her down home cooking with a twist I would love to eat. Wanted to gobble up the last dessert. The bread pudding turned suffle' that lookied delicious! I will be getting her cook book when it comes out!

Love Gordon too! Will watch Master Chef over Kitchen nightmares! To much yelling!

Quote Originally Posted by susie0808
    Yes I watched the show also. Was glad Whitney won too! Her down home cooking with a twist I would love to eat. Wanted to gobble up the last dessert. The bread pudding turned suffle' that lookied delicious! I will be getting her cook book when it comes out!

Love Gordon too! Will watch Master Chef over Kitchen nightmares! To much yelling!
    The new season of Hell's Kitchrn starts next week. Boy, he sure is mean on that one! That is why I really liked Master Chef, he was not a big bully on that show.

My DD did a dance when she won. What a sweet girl.