Merry Christmas

Old 12-24-2013, 10:08 AM

Default Merry Christmas

It was only 8 degrees this morning, with the clearest blue sky Michigan can have, but even with the cold it was so beautiful I had to trudge through the snow and take some pictures. The snow and ice on the trees glistened like someone had taken great time to decorate them just for Christmas. The horses and donkeys don't mind the snow as long as there is hay to eat. And the dogs, they love it, Miles the black lab usually comes in the house black and white! So these are my Christmas cards I'm sending everyone wishing you a wonderful, safe holiday.
Attached Thumbnails christmas-eve-716.1.jpg   christmaseve713.1.jpg   christmas-eve-699.1.jpg   christmas-eve-737.1.jpg  
Old 12-24-2013, 10:41 AM

Gorgeous!! Merry Christmas to you!!
Old 12-24-2013, 12:24 PM

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!! Your pictures are beautiful, but I really don't want the real thing here. Today I had to put on a sweat shirt to go outside after the temp being 85 yesterday. LOL It is suppose to be colder and rain tomorrow. I really don't miss the snow and ice, but it is pretty to look at if you don't have to go anywhere.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:40 PM

OMGosh, RFC, I LOVE where you live - I'm sorry to admit, I envy you. I was raised on a small farm, had horses, pigs, cows & cheekens..lol Not a whole herd of any one animal but still considered a farm. Dad raised corn, and small amt of hay, mainly for the barn. I remember every time he would sell an animal, it just broke my heart..lol

Enjoy the SNOW, cold and your farm for me.. We had better than 1/2" of ice Friday nite, I know it's awful to say, but the trees and open places were sooo pretty. Yesterday the sun did come out in afternoon, kinda hazy, but still, the trees were just gorgeous w/sun shining thru. Ah well, hopefully we'll get more snow as next couple of mos. go by. Thanks for sharing yours, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas..I'm sorry it's over.

Hugs,
Jean