Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: minnesota??

I see there are several Minnesota quilters on here! I am wondering if any of them are from southern MN that would be willing to start a quilting group of some sort if not at least someone that is willing to be my quilting rescue person??? I am willing to travel once a month to meet...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleCook29
    I see there are several Minnesota quilters on here! I am wondering if any of them are from southern MN that would be willing to start a quilting group of some sort if not at least someone that is willing to be my quilting rescue person??? I am willing to travel once a month to meet...
    I'm from Minnesota ... but waaaaayyyy up north. :)

LOL.. Gotta love minnesota.. 45 degree one day.. 3 days later is -6! We plan on hitting the north shore this fall for the colors.. Maybe we can meet for a while and have some coffee while we are up there!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleCook29
    LOL.. Gotta love minnesota.. 45 degree one day.. 3 days later is -6! We plan on hitting the north shore this fall for the colors.. Maybe we can meet for a while and have some coffee while we are up there!
    I'm in Grand Marais ~~ if you get up this far let me know, I'd love to meet you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am 50 miles from Mankato.There are two good quilt shops in Mankato and I know there is a guild in Mankato and St. Peter has one also. If you need more info, PM me. New Ulm has a guild but it is very large.

I have asked around and nobody has any information on any of them so Yes I would love more information!