Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: missing link (funny)

the long drive back to the city was taking it's toll on Fred. the kids were yelling,his wife was nagging and to cap it off, a police car pulled him over. :G:day sir the policeman said, :are you aware your brakelight isn't working. furious, Fred ran to the back of the car, raised his arms in disbelief, and burst into tears, "Sir, it's only a brake light, the policeman said, "there,s no point in crying," But sobbing Uncontrollably, Fred collapsed on the grass verge, "Look sir" the ploiceman sympathised, "you are obviously having a bad day, If I let you of with a warning will you promise to fix it at the next service station, Fred looked up in anguish at the policeman and said: "STUFF the brake light. where the hell my caravan

Good one! My cousin had one come loose one time but luckily it was while he was turning and was a pretty flat road. It just slowly rolled to a stop.

Blog Entries
    :lol: :lol: :lol: This has to be laughing it up day. So many cut jokes.