Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: MOVIE...127 DAYS

Blog Entries
    We just watched 127 days...really good, true movie...shows the importance of the buddy system...

ok. I wanted to watch this, but I have trouble watching things where people are trapped in cave like conditions, and that cavern looks HUGE! I just can't watch it, even jthe commercials freak me out. lol I remember hearing about this on the news when it happened. Truly a story to remember.

I thought they did a very good job. I remember this story years ago. I was worried about the R rating but it was due to the F word honestly the scene where he cut his arm was so mild compared to the violenc on other shows. It was a good movie!

Blog Entries
    That was Rated R... I have seen worse on TV...the cutting off the arm was a bit gross and I did close my eyes...

Yeah I was a bit surprised with the rating but you can only say the f word 1 before you get an R rating. There are some PG 13's that are horrible. Oh well :)

We went to get this movie tonight...but they were all out at the video store. So I got Love and Other Drugs...suppose to be a light comedy or something...I have no idea.