Movie - Bridesmaids

Old 06-08-2011, 04:38 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Myself and my good friend went to see this movie last night.... I never laughed so hard in my life!!!!!!! Here I am the next morning thinking about scenes from that movie and still busting a gut!!! Anyone else out there see this movie????
Old 06-08-2011, 04:48 AM

I saw it. I thought it was OK. I went with a friend of mine that is 73 and I think the both of us were embarrassed at the rather graphic sex and language. "Standard" cursing doesn't really bother me, but the c-word was a bit much. I've never considered my self a prude but now I'm thinking maybe I am.

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. It's great when you find something that makes you laugh like that. Have you seen The Hangover? My friends tell me if you like Bridesmaids, you'll like The Hangover.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:38 AM

My daughter and her girlfriend tried to see this. Her girlfriend had her 2 month old nursing son with her. They wouldn't let them in because the baby wasn't old enough.

(They complained to the manager the next day, and he is going to send them free tickets.)
Old 06-08-2011, 06:48 AM

We went with our DD & DSIL and we all laughed our way through it. Actually I didn't hear the c-word, guess I was laughing too hard. I don't go to many movies so DD is always looking out for a good one for me.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by quilt1950
My daughter and her girlfriend tried to see this. Her girlfriend had her 2 month old nursing son with her. They wouldn't let them in because the baby wasn't old enough.

(They complained to the manager the next day, and he is going to send them free tickets.)
I thought with a parent children could go to any movie. How annoying to be ready to see the movie and be turned away because of a baby!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 AM

I heard this was hilarious. I so want to get a chance to see it but i'm going to have to go alone because husband doesn't like "chick flicks"