Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: msq bind tool

msq bind tool

would anybody know what size binding tool that jenny uses for the braided table runner I been wanting to make one but don't really want to buy yet again another tool however I have the 2 half inch binding buddy tool w/45 degree angle think I can modified a tool from that only need to know how long to make here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjGifl2m_3k thanks for helping

Blog Entries
    I measured mine yesterday and it's 2 1/2 wide and 8 1/2 inches long. I don't use my tool for doing my binding, I found I didn't need it at all. Tried to sell it but now will keep it for braids.

thank you nativietexan I so appreciate your reply I also bought a binding tool fons porter and the bunding buddy but found I really don't use the fons n porter after joining the quilt board wish I had join a lot sooner would save a lot and I do mean a lot of money I learn sooo much from all you wonderful members happy spring/easter Mandy