Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: My daughter had her baby girl...Yipee

Thanks for the congrats!! I am so happy about my new granddaughter. I have a quilt almost done for her already. The quilt is on my quilting table now. I'll post a photo when It's done. I saw Katelynn yesterday & I got to hold her for almost 2 hours & just stare at her & talk to her. It's been a long time between babies...sure am enjoying this new addition!!!

She is beautiful, just like her mommie. It is wonderful to be a grandma. Have fun.

How precious! You must be very proud. Enjoy her. They are so much fun. I have 6 granddaughters and one grandson. They call me Memom and they think that I do no wrong and I can do anything. Aren't they something. Thx for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Sound like this is your first grandchild - :lol: :lol: and granddaughters are so much fun to sew for. Beautiful hands, too. Your daughter looks wonderful - not at all like a woman who just had a baby. Congratulations to her, too.

Sound like this is your first grandchild - and granddaughters are so much fun to sew for. Beautiful hands, too. Your daughter looks wonderful - not at all like a woman who just had a baby. Congratulations to her, too.

This granddaughter is actually my second grandchild. My older granddaughter is 12 years old & now she has a baby sister. I wasn't thinking I was going to get anymore grandchildren from my daughter...I think my daughter was surprised too. I'm just so very happy to have another grandchild. They are the best!!!

Thanks again for all the well wishes!! :D :D :D

Congrads on the sweetheart of a grandbaby.....sure is a cutie!.....:-)

Banned
    How precious.... She is beautiful :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3