Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: my fabric and zipper garage sale

  1. #1
    Super Member Grandma58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    montana
    Posts
    1,428
    I know not many of you will have empathy for the amount of fabric I have but I need to have a garage sale to be able to organize for my garage sale - it is really pathetic.

    this I want to keep for now but for crying out loud why?
    Name:  Attachment-215857.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  119.4 KB

    this is really just tooooooo much
    Name:  Attachment-215858.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  125.9 KB

    no comment
    Name:  Attachment-215859.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  61.7 KB

  2. #2
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    20
    Need some more zippers? lol

  3. #3
    Super Member great aunt jacqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    1,569
    Did you work in a zipper factory? you are the first person who has a zipper stash. good luck lol

  4. #4
    Super Member Grandma58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    montana
    Posts
    1,428
    it is sick isn't it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    Did you work in a zipper factory? you are the first person who has a zipper stash. good luck lol

  5. #5
    Super Member Airwick156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    3,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    We know where to go if we ever need zippers that is for sure. :) Never saw so many in one place in my life. LOL

  6. #6
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma58
    it is sick isn't it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    Did you work in a zipper factory? you are the first person who has a zipper stash. good luck lol
    Not if you use them...

  7. #7
    Super Member jillnjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,599
    Hey-it looks like we could all come to your yard sale!! A lot of work ahead, but think of the end result-lots of money for more stuff (you really need Hehe).

  8. #8
    Super Member Grandma58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    montana
    Posts
    1,428
    there are too many for me to use there must be a million of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma58
    it is sick isn't it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    Did you work in a zipper factory? you are the first person who has a zipper stash. good luck lol
    Not if you use them...

  9. #9
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma58
    there are too many for me to use there must be a million of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma58
    it is sick isn't it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    Did you work in a zipper factory? you are the first person who has a zipper stash. good luck lol
    Not if you use them...
    I was just teasing you. lol

  10. #10
    Super Member Grandma58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    montana
    Posts
    1,428
    You could all come to my yard sale and even if I make a lot of money I need no more stuff. I should be pricing stuff right now but ....

    Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo
    Hey-it looks like we could all come to your yard sale!! A lot of work ahead, but think of the end result-lots of money for more stuff (you really need Hehe).

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.