Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: My Fur-Baby is a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    I am so glad she is safe! What a clever kitty!
    Thank you she is clever but she is a cute old lady doggy, see her in my avatar, she hates CATS!

BTW that purple toy is 6 years old, it's losing it's colour has a split in one end but stills squeaks and she LOVES it :0

South East Michigan...at the bottom of the thumb!
    She looks so comfy lying in your bed. Glad she is safe. These fur babies end up meaning so much to us. I can' t imagine not having my dogs!

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Wonderful amazing animals .. So good for us humans for sure !! we all love our fur babies and animal babies ...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    She is adorable. One of my Silky Terriers was blind for the last few years of her life (she was 16 1/2 when she passed). I think they just know where we are..we moved and I was afraid for her but she adjusted really quickly. They are so smart. Give her a hug for me.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

We breed Rat Terriers and have told several people they NEED to be smarter than the dog to have the dog. They can be so smart, they could teach some people things.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    She is adorable. One of my Silky Terriers was blind for the last few years of her life (she was 16 1/2 when she passed). I think they just know where we are..we moved and I was afraid for her but she adjusted really quickly. They are so smart. Give her a hug for me.
    Was she/he like my Muffin, conveniently deaf although there is nothing wrong with her hearing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3