Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Grandson's Wedding Pics

What a great looking family!!! :)

Rhonda, you have a beautiful family. Glad you did get pics & all of them are keepers. I'll go back & figure everyone out. I know you're bursting your button. You & Glen look like proud grandparents & great grands. Could you have imagined all this when you'll got married?

Blog Entries
    Wonderful pictures!!! You've got a great looking family!!!! :D

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone and yes I am proud of all of them.

Rhonda, the stories of Jayden & Alisha's antics is so cute. I don't blame them, I don't lilke crowds either. But, they did make it there with a little assistance. Now I kinda know what everyone looks like & they're all movie stars. Did anyone make videos, maybe at the reception? I'm sure you'll would have liked to stay, but totally understand the reason you didn't. I saw you jewelry in the pics & I'm so glad you found it. All in all, a great day though. Wonderful memories.

Wonderful pics Rhonda! You look beautiful in purple! You must be so proud of your family. I'm glad DH did so well!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Suzie and Sheila. All of you guys should feel special. I never take pics of myself and definately never show pics of me. I don't look good in pics!!! I know you are all being kind but if I were 150 lbs lighter it would be a differant story!!

No I don't particularly feel bad about myself just know being heavy doesn't make for a good pic.

So I do appreciate the kind comments!! I even got a "You look really nice Grandma" from Tyler which shocked me! Boys that age don't usually notice things like that about their elders!! Did I say he is my favorite grandson now??? LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What a great day, Rhonda. You're family is very blessed. Wishing many happy years together to the happy couple.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Eddie. I went from being my mom and dad and me to now there are 22 in my family! Of course my Dad has been gone for almost 20 yrs.

I count my blessings all the time!! And they include everyone on this board as well! I have been so blessed since finding this forum!!

Thank you all for the kind words about my family.

Beautiful pics and a beautiful family... Congrats...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast