Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Guide Dog Meadow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
    What a beautiful dog. Such a sweetheart!!! What is the difference between a yellow lab and an english yellow lab?
    He is of smaller stature than an American Lab

Quote Originally Posted by alwayslearning View Post
    He looks so darn sweet!
    Ditto-enjoy his company

Blog Entries
    Beautiful Pup!!! After a while you wonder how you ever got along without him. A Service Dog becomes part of who the handler is. When I lost my first "partner" I thought I was going to die.

My first partner---Spook

Name:  I'm ready let's go!.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  194.8 KB

My current partner--Katiebug

Name:  k23.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  1.27 MB

May you and Meadow have many wonderful years together.

What a beautiful head Meadow has.............

He is beautiful, I am so happy for you.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC View Post
    Beautiful Pup!!! After a while you wonder how you ever got along without him. A Service Dog becomes part of who the handler is. When I lost my first "partner" I thought I was going to die.

My first partner---Spook

Name:  I'm ready let's go!.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  194.8 KB

My current partner--Katiebug

Name:  k23.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  1.27 MB

May you and Meadow have many wonderful years together.
    Yours is so cute as well... I can feel him become part of me already. It only has been 2 days and he has my heart totally and I trust him as well.

Blog Entries
    This picture brought tears to my eyes. We lost our RALPH the end of March. He looked just like your puppy. He lived to be 7yrs old. What a joy and such a gentle ben, he was the love of our life. I hope MEADOW brings as much love as our RALPH did for my husband and myself.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    what a sweet picture ..Meadow will be your best friend, enjoy and remember Meadow is there for your protection !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    She is beautiful. I have an English that looks just like her, an 8 month old male we have named Oliver we are raising for Leader Dog for the Blind out of Rochester, Michigan. He is the fourth we have raised and once again, he is one of the loves of my life. Many people say they couldn't do what we do because they could not give them up. And raising them for a year and then giving them back is one of the very hardest things to do, but seeing a guide dog working, giving someone confidence and independence makes it all worthwhile. It is very rewarding to see a new owner love our puppy just as much as we did. Best wishes to you and Miss Meadow, may you have a long, blessed relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
    She is beautiful. I have an English that looks just like her, an 8 month old male we have named Oliver we are raising for Leader Dog for the Blind out of Rochester, Michigan. He is the fourth we have raised and once again, he is one of the loves of my life. Many people say they couldn't do what we do because they could not give them up. And raising them for a year and then giving them back is one of the very hardest things to do, but seeing a guide dog working, giving someone confidence and independence makes it all worthwhile. It is very rewarding to see a new owner love our puppy just as much as we did. Best wishes to you and Miss Meadow, may you have a long, blessed relationship.
    What a blessing that there are people like you to train these wonderful dogs!
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast