Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Own Personal Quilt Shop Hop in NW Arkansas

I'm glad you had such a great time, but you sure made me homesick *LOL* Springdale is where I was born and still have family there, a sister that works for tysons another sister that lives up in St. Pauli and I love Eureka Springs, thanks for the memories.......Rita Faye

What a beautiful picture of the suspension bridge. Will make a good day trip from Yellville. Was the quilt shop off hwy 412 The Country Corner Quilt shop? It is a really great quilt shop and they are always so helpful there.

Yes it is. Glad you liked the bridge. I should have parked and took more pics, it is just a beautiful place. It is where Table Rock lake becomes Beaver Lake. There used to be a store there with a bed and breakfast. Stayed there years ago and is now out of business. Found the bridge so striking to gaze at for a few minutes. I couldn't remember how we got there and to see that spot again was priceless.

What a wonderful trip you had. Did you see how many miles you drove? The pictures are beautiful. I've never been to that area before but sounds like I need to come over from Washington and join in for a shop hop.
    Thanks for sharing your fun trip. It was fun reading about it.
    :thumbup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2