Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: National tell a joke day

Blog Entries
    Today is National Tell a Joke Day, I can't wait to see what some of you come up with.
    http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474979935442

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way, unique up on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helovesme
    How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way, unique up on it.
    Good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.

most of my best jokes are not suitable for the QB....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    most of my best jokes are not suitable for the QB....
    Ditto!

Ok, found a clean one....

A Minister was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.

The group had surrounded a dog. Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?"

One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighborhood stray. We all want him, but only one of us can take him home. So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the reverend was taken aback. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a ten minute sermon against lying, beginning, "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with, "Why, when I was your age, I never told a lie."

There was dead silence for about a minute. Just as the reverend was beginning to think he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    Ok, found a clean one....

A Minister was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.

The group had surrounded a dog. Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?"

One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighborhood stray. We all want him, but only one of us can take him home. So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the reverend was taken aback. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a ten minute sermon against lying, beginning, "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with, "Why, when I was your age, I never told a lie."

There was dead silence for about a minute. Just as the reverend was beginning to think he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."
    :thumbup:

Husband: "Honey, we've been married 40 yrs and have a huge house and all of life's finest things. But I kind of miss that 10" tv and the wild 23 yr old woman I slept on the couch with".
    Wife: "Well, ind a wild 23 yr old and I'll make sure you're back to sleeping on a couch and watching a 10" tv.

good one!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast