Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Need advice on toy chichi/yorkie pup

We have two Scottish Terriers and when they were babies, we did lift their water at 7 pm. If I felt they needed a drink, I gave them an ice cube. Our oldest terrier took a week or so before he stopped soiling his crate. With the youngest it was two days. We took them out immediately after a meal and just before going to bed at night. These two are raw fed.

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    Also you might try playing with her before putting her to bed the little thing will tire out and sleep for a while but yes they do wake up quite often at night!
    Sew, sew, it's the threads that keep love together :>} I love sunbonnet sue,old-fashioned things like 1950's or older housewife things, and like hankies,tea towels and aprons . Thanks to some lovely members on here I now have lots of aprons in my collection !!

Our baby is 7 years old and we still have an occasional nightly run...sometimes I think he just wants to go out just to check things out...I leave water for him 24/7 as well..
    Kitty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3