Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a free GPS? Buy an ipod...

Blog Entries
    Yup, its a true story. Best Buy is giving away a free GPS if you buy an Ipod Touch right now. Or...you can get a free charger, case and an extra set of earbuds. I ordered one and I think I'll give the GPS as a Chrissy gift..or maybe sell it on ebay to help bring down the cost I invested in the Ipod.

I don't know how long the deal will last, but its good right now on Bestbuy.com- oh...and I'll try to get them to match the price from Amazon next time I go to town.- its about $10 bucks cheaper at Amazon than Best Buy..but of course- no free GPS

I have an Ipod touch, I love it.

We, don't need a GPS device, because we never get lost on our journeys, we just wander about a lot. We get to our destination when we arrive. :)

Blog Entries
    I don't need one either....(DH and I can get lost quite easily and it makes the journey more fun actually)...but I think selling it is a good idea. Also...if you are planning to buy the ipod anyway...a free GPS isn't a bad thing..

Blog Entries
    If I knew how to use an Ipod, that would be great! LOL! I am the kind of person who can get lost in her backyard. I can't think of any trip that DH and I have taken that we HAVEN'T gotten lost.

Your NOT lost......You are just wandering about enjoying the scenery. Now doesn't that sound better?

My phone is my guide. But I like to get lost a lot!! This is a good idea will pass it on thank you!

BF has a GPS, and I swear that thing gets us lost. Plus having it talk to me drives me crazy, lol! Ours is an older one, maybe the new ones are better...

Blog Entries
    I swear, DH and I are like homing pigeons when in a new town or city. We can find the "seediest" area in a heartbeat. I don't know how...and then the moment we know for sure that we are fully in a horrible area...I have to go to the well...you know....:roll:

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    I swear, DH and I are like homing pigeons when in a new town or city. We can find the "seediest" area in a heartbeat. I don't know how...and then the moment we know for sure that we are fully in a horrible area...I have to go to the well...you know....:roll:
    The what?????...j/k

we know, usually the "non seedy"part is about 2 blocks away.

Blog Entries
    The newest IPod Touch will do everything the IPhone 4 will do except make calls. The older IPod Touch won't take pictures or videos. The older ones are a better value. You can use all the apps made for the Iphone. If you are in a wirless area Ipod Touch will connect to the internet, you can access any website, no monthly fee or plan needed. I love my Ipod Touch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast