OK - so I was in a huge hurry on Thanksgiving morning. I have a 100% cotton Vintage Quaker Lace White House table cloth that had a spot on it. I thought that I would "hurry up" and throw a dab of bleach on it and be done with it.
Well . . . That was my big mistake - the bleach bottle dumped more bleach out than I really intended and then proceeded to turn the table cloth a dark tan/brown. I now have a stain larger than my hand that is yellow (I have soaked the tablecloth for two days in Oxyclean).
Is there anyone else who has done something like this recovered from it??