Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Need some help from my quilting friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in Minnesota
    My eye dr prescribed a contact lens, and it worked great!
    My eye dr. was amazed that I thought to do that but it was a blessing.

oops, it posted twice

Blog Entries
    keesha-- take your time on the boom blocks! we had several people run late or drop out. just let april know.
    i hope your eye problems will soon be resolved and you'll be stitchin like crazy! feel better soon hon!

Quote Originally Posted by nancia
    keesha-- take your time on the boom blocks! we had several people run late or drop out. just let april know.
    i hope your eye problems will soon be resolved and you'll be stitchin like crazy! feel better soon hon!
    Thanks Nancia - I have a friend coming over on Sunday to help with the boomerang blocks. Should have a bunch going out on Monday.

Like I wrote my husband had surgery also. Said he was blind as a bat. Had to have the cataract surgery done, but without the stigmatism part. Please be patient and don't let the feeling that not doing anything more than sitting on the couch is bad. My husband sat in the dark for two weeks. The doctor was able to do the eyes two weeks apart due to it being just the lens replacement. Everyday were eye drops and lying or sitting on the couch for him. It was the longest two weeks ever. There is nothing your husband can do for you except be kind and do all the chores. Your mind wasn't made to see the way it is right now. Take care and avoid dust, dogs and husband.

I know it is hard, but hang in there and be patient. My husband has had two cataract operations and he is amazed at the difference in his vision. October 14th is not too far away. You are comparing 2 1/2 weeks to the rest of your life! I know of several people who didn't follow the post op restrictions and had complications as a result. Just hang in there.

i have had athe same surgery the wait is well worth it.

just be a little patient//// it could be worse

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5