Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: New Addition to our family!

With eyes like that, how could you not want her. She's gorgeous. :thumbup: :thumbup:

So, here we are 5 days later and we are even more sure that we were meant to be together! She loves us all and we are just crazy about her. She is very smart and well behaved. She has gone to two of my Bible study classes with me and all my students love her to pieces. She is a riot when she gets to playing. But then she settles right down. We are so thankful to have her. And our other doxie, Joey finds her very entertaining! Thanks for all the well wishes and great comments!

Banned
    what a poppet.

Oh how cute! We always had doxies growing up. I would love to have another, but right now already have two dogs and neither one is a doxie! They're both lovable though.
    Enjoy your little baby!

Oh how cute! We always had doxies growing up. I would love to have another, but right now already have two dogs and neither one is a doxie! They're both lovable though.
    Enjoy your little baby!

Enjoy your little baby!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10