Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New cat door

We'd like to have a pet door, tired of being the door monitor. In our neighborhood there are also racoons & black furry animals with a white stripe(we call them the black & white cats) lol. Wouldn't want them to learn how use the pet door.

We had a window unit in our bedroom and one night a neighbors kitten came in through the plastic side panel. Woke me up with a strange cat in my face. Lol, I decided that day that it needed to be better secured.

One summer whe I was home from Poland, I was stayiong at my pastor's house. They went on vacation for a week and left me in charge. They had a at and the first night, I let teh cat out, ut he wouldn't come back in even though I called adn called. I wen to bed and early the next day, I heard this banging on the bedroom window. I got up to see what it was and discovered that the pastor left a ladder next to my bedroom window and the cat climbed the ladder to bang on teh window letting me know he wanted in. This happened the whole time the family was gone. Cats are so funny!
    Do all for His glory.

Our cats are funny, too. They like to bring chipmunks and birds into the house. They never kill them -- they PLAY with them!!!!! A lot of funny stories --- but imagine a baby chipmunk loose in your sewing room (and you're not the best at having things in their place)...............oh man, it's so hard to catch them!!!!!
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2